Health Guarantee / Contract
1. This puppy is in good health at the time of sale.
2. This puppy is guaranteed against any debilitating congenital defects extending to five years from its
birth date. The 5 Year Health Guarantee does NOT include minor or major illnesses such as, but not
limited to: hernias, hypoglycemia, coccidia, entropian, any airborne or contagious viruses (parvo, distemper,
etc.). Also does not include any injury due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, physical
injury or mange & demodectic mange (red mange).
ONLY CONGENITAL DEBILITATING DEFECTS!
3. If the puppy should become sick from a congenital debilitating defect within 5 years of its birth date a
written statement from a licensed veterinarian must be provided. If puppy should pass, an autopsy must
be performed at the purchaser's expense by a Licensed Veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital
debilitating defect as the reason for death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the
purchaser upon availability. The guarantee is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive
diagnosis. All Sales are final! Absolutely No refunds! Only replacement of puppy. Health guarantee is not transferrable
and is void if ownership changes.
4. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred for any reason. The seller assumes no
responsibility for this animal after the delivery date for any medical expenses, allergies, training
difficulties or behavior problems. Once the puppy is purchased, the buyer assumes all responsibility.
5. The purchaser agrees to supply veterinary checkups, keep all immunizations current, provide shelter,
food & water.
6. At no time can pet be tied outside. If Pet is ever found to be tied outside the breeder has the right to
confiscate pet and void sales agreement. If owner is ever unable to take care of said pet then buyer
agrees to return pet to Gentle Giants of the South and never to a animal shelter or rescue.
7. Your puppy has been fed Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy, it is very important that you keep your puppy on
this for at least 6 months. Do not change food within 6 motnhs. If you must change puppies food then it does need to be done gradually as to not upset puppies stomach. At the age of 12 months old you can transfer him/her over to adult food.
8. Should your puppy become unavailable for you to receive due to illness/defect or death, then Seller
has the right to replace puppy with another puppy that is of equal value when one becomes available.
9. Should you purchase a puppy from us and then become unable to accept puppy for any reason or have a
"change of mind", then you will NOT be issued a REFUND. We do not give refunds for any reason.
10. Registration papers do not come with puppy unless discussed in advance and paid for. Our danes are sold as pets only.